Watch this: Justice League first trailer

Julio Franco

Staff member

Hitting theaters next November 17th, Justice League first full trailer shows Batman taking the lead in putting together a new team to protect Earth. Ben Affleck repeats his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman and does Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. The team is completed by The Flash (Ezra Miller), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher).

Justice League is DC's direct answer to Marvel's very successful Avengers films.

The movie will be directed by Zack Snyder (Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice).

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Permalink to story.

Eh, I still can't shake the feeling that Zack Snyder is going to make it feel like his previous DC movies (of which I am not a fan) without much improvements.

Oh well, with the people commenting here, on top of the rotten tomatoes article, thats it, movies are dead n fudged. The next article will be Ratner and Snyder suing for loss of earning. Maybe along with the torrent sites that had thousands of people, who downloaded the awful films just to end up throwing their tainted PC's out of the window.

I don't get the whole DC Marvel phenom. It quite frankly isn't phenomenal. I enjoyed Iron Man. Maybe Ant Man. Oh and The Mask... classic...

I always thought Hawkman was an integral part of Justice League.
I believe that's because he's already on TV in legends of tomorrow.... Wouldn't put it past them to add him (and Hawkgirl) for part 2.... Green Lantern gets his own movie (again) I think a year or 2 later, as does Shazam (with the Rock starring) so expect a bunch more heroes then....

For me, better than nothing. Like news in TV, movie reviews nowadays looks fake and somewhat politics in nature. I learned not to rely to reviews but to trust my taste. I even enjoyed cheap movies because of the script alone.

I grew up collecting cards of both marvel and dc. The old memories ughhh. Too bad I lost my cards when we move out in high school.

I grew up reading all things DC and Marvel in the 60s and 70s and am so wrapped to see these brought to life even though DC seem to not be able to be as good as Marvel in this regard. But Gal Gadot is awesome as Wonder Women she has a real strength and it shows in her portrayal of Diana Prince and really do look forward to her movie hopefully sometime this year but this trailer looked promising "fingers crossed".

Maybe the Justice Society of America, either way, this Justice League roster is based off of the New 52, minus Green Lantern...who will probably join the team by the time Justice League 2 comes about.

I can only assume their going with Cyborg instead of Green Lantern as a founding member so as to not upstage the rest of the team. I just hope Mamoa rises to the occasion - we don't need his lack of acting ability stinking up Atlantis again.

A bit more "Marvelous" than MoS and BvS but that's surely a more suitable style for this movie.

And that punchline from Wayne about his "super powers" ...

I can only assume their going with Cyborg instead of Green Lantern as a founding member so as to not upstage the rest of the team. I just hope Mamoa rises to the occasion - we don't need his lack of acting ability stinking up Atlantis again.

I found this Cyborg look like a "lowcost" Iron Man

And **** right now I can't definitely choose between Gadot & Johansson :(

I believe that's because he's already on TV in legends of tomorrow.... Wouldn't put it past them to add him (and Hawkgirl) for part 2.... Green Lantern gets his own movie (again) I think a year or 2 later, as does Shazam (with the Rock starring) so expect a bunch more heroes then....
And the Flash isn't on TV? Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter are more core members than Hawkman. Justice League is a large group of heroes.

Maybe this one won't suck. The only thing is these marvel/DC movies are purely satanic and preparing the hearts and minds of the sheeple to accept the satanic/demonic one world "savior" giants/aliens/gods, ushered in by the one and only pope.

Back