Water cooling adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help in buying adapters for my water cooling system. I bought a
Thermaltake AquaBay M2 120mm Radiator CL-W0021 and it quick connects with 1/4" or 3/8" ID tubing. The quick connects are threaded on the radiator itself, and i need to convert this to 1/2. Are there adapters that connect straight into this radiator or do i have to use a piece of tubing then convert using a flow adapter to convert to 1/2? I also have this problem with OCZ FlexXLC Edition 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1150 (PC2 9200) that have 3/8 barbs that i need to convert to 1/2 tubing. My final problem is with my hard drive cooler (HD-55-L06 (HDx2) ) that has 1/4'' adapters that can not come off to be replaced by 1/2 connectors. what is the best way to convert these into 1/2 connectors for my 1/2 system.

I had the same problem with my asetek waterchill system. I had 1/2 in pump and radiator, but my pump failed, i rma'ed it, and they sent me back a 3/8 in pump. I went down to lowes and picked up a converter barb from 3/8 to 1/2. Make sure you use pipe threading tape and clamps on both sides or there is the possibility of leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back