TechSpot

/waves "Hello"

By Krymson
Jun 10, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All

I have stopped by a few times in the recent years and this seems a great community, so I decided to join. I am looking forward to learning a few things and willing to share when I think I could be helpful.

About myself: 37 yr old happily married Dad of 3. Novice VB & VBA programmer. Constructed my computers/home network. Work as a dimensional quality inspector for large and small super alloy and titanium castings. Home state is Oregon. (ORYGUN) :)

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Hi how are U?

4. Krymson

Krymson TS Rookie Topic Starter

LOL... Phantasm.... just as I suspected... SPAM! I checked the previous and next thread... LOL

But, I am doing well just the same, Thanks.

btw Howard, I did read the threads you recommended and added the information to my profile, I am looking forward to being part of the community, this is a well run board, the hard work is obvious.

5. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,492

Yes, It is a well run board. This is the longest I have ever spent on a board (sadly). I plan to stay here for a while because of that.

BTW: Hi, Krymson!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.