WCIII TFT Video Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have a GeForce4 TI 4200 AGP/8, and I'm experiencing glitches inside the game, and sometimes it just freezes the computer and reboots. And when the computer has rebooted, it says there was a driver error. It appears that other games are working fine. I have the newest drivers and stuff.

Any suggestions?

Do you have all the game patches? Have you tried reducing the in-game resolution to boost the performance? Games sometimes crash b/c of some game-induced compatibility issue or some other cause that has nothing to do with your system. Windows will call it a "driver error" b/c that's the last thing Windows detected before it crashed even though the crash had nothing to do with your drivers. I can play UT2004 all day on my laptop without a problem...I'll play NFS:Hot Pursuit2 for 30 minutes and I'll get the same thing you're getting. Some games do it and other don't...all systems and video cards do not play all games flawlessly.

CAG

Hmm...

I've tryied everything u have suggested. I will try one of these days and re-install WC3. On their hp they say that this card is supported by game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back