Web browser's Status bar Message Trape

By manishkapade
Dec 19, 2007
  1. Hello Everybody,

I want to trape a message after clicking submit button.

I am selecting some criteria from the webpage and at the end i submitted the querry by pressing submit button. My status bar displays all message within a miliseconds. I want to see thoes messages what happen after pressing Submit button.

Manish Kapade
  2. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

I'm sorry, but I require you to be alot more specific than that. What message does your status bar display? What messages are you exactly looking for? You mention a "submit button", where? Using what program, and what website?

PS. What is "trape"?

3. manishkapade

manishkapade TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks more information.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am developing a script using vb-6, which login into a site , goes to particular search page, select some search criteria (like Area - selecting from list box, Price allow me a range min and max, there are so many selection. Based on selected criteria , I developed a post string which post on particular page and get back the result in flexgrid. When i submit the post querry server translate the output into sql querry. Sql querry return the data from the server database. I want to see what sql querry generated and go back to the server. At status bar it's display. It want to see that.

In any case how can i see the all messages of the status bar ??

Manish Kapade
  4. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

I'm not well versed with vb and SQL. Perhaps our other forum members will have an idea on how to help you.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.