Webcam not working in internet

Hello guys
smile.gif
1 month ago something happened and now I can not use my laptop camera in internet. To see if the problem is from the camera I've downloaded a virtual camera software like Manycam and still not working in internet. I've tried both ( the inbuilt cam and virtual cam ) in skype and they are working fine, but in websites like testmycam, omegle, chatroulette etc. the webcam is not working. What I've done so far :

• Tried different browsers like Mozzila and Opera ( no success )
    Uninstalled Adobe Flash and installed it again ( no success)
    Downgraded Adobe Flash to random older version ( no success)

I'll be very happy if you can help me. Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Laptop: Asus N56VZ Windows 7

Kindly explain " can not use my laptop camera in internet" How does one use a "camera in internet"?
You know what I mean DUH english is not my native language so sorry ... my webcam and virtual camera like Manycam won't work in browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Opera etc. but works well in skype. When I go to omegle -> black screen, chatroulette -> black screen, testmycam -> blacksreen ... I'm allowing the camera from adobe flash permissions but still nothing and it suddenly stopped working ...

Well in all honesty, My webcam don't work in internet either. I've got a Microsoft Life Cam.
Is this http://www.testmycam.net/ one of the websites you tried? Other than that, try going to the webcams website to see if they can help, never know. Other than that, I'm out of ideas, good luck :)

Well in all honesty, My webcam don't work in internet either. I've got a Microsoft Life Cam.
Is this http://www.testmycam.net/ one of the websites you tried? Other than that, try going to the webcams website to see if they can help, never know. Other than that, I'm out of ideas, good luck :)
Yep one of the many websites I've tried ... actually this is the first time I can not fix a software problem myself :x I feel totally lost ... I've uninstalled and installed adobe flash 10+ times, checked for conflicting software, reinstalled webcam driver ...

Other than doing a system restore or reinstalling the OS, I'm out of ideas but wish you well :)
I was thinking about this and I've never tried to do system restore / reinstalling the OS.Usually my father was doing this part :D but now I'm away from my family so there is no other choice ... I need to do it myself. The only thing which is important to me is that I have a lot of photos + video editing installed software and I don't want to loose it after doing system restore / reinstalling OS. Actually I really don't know, after running system restore is all of my software like Sony Vegas Pro 12, Photoshop etc. going to be uninstalled or ?
Hope you understand me, sorry for the noob question and bad english.

Ok, a system restore should not remove any programs/pictures/software. Reinstalling the OS will wipe the harddrive clean & you'll end up with a laptop just like new so I'd suggest you save any pics you have to a flashdrive.
As far as the programs you have on there, if they're free, just reinstall them after you're back up. Or if they're on a disk,better. Hopefully you'll have a restore point before this problem started,try restore first.

Back