Website not loading on PC AND Phone

icewolf461

Hi. How are you? I've been having some trouble lately. I'll start from earlier this week.

So before everything was working great, till a few days ago.

I can't visit my online banking website: https://republiconline.republictt.com/

On different browsers "Can't reach this page"

At first I thought it was down, but my friends and coworkers tested it worked for them. (People from USA and locally who have same ISP)
They don't load on my phone either (Wi-Fi)!

Things I've tried:

- I restored the router to it's factory default and still the same problem.

- I tried it at work, and the banking website loads fine on the network and on the WiFi both on the work PC and my phone. So it has to be something at home that's blocking it :(

- ipconfig/flushdns.....netsh winsock reset catalog....using Google's DNS 8.8.8.8. & 8.8.4.4

- Setting a static ip in adapter properties and router page

Here are some specs:

Router: Nexxt Stealth 150
Modem: Arris WBM760
Motherboard: Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel H81M-HD3
PSU: EVGA 500 W 80+
ISP: Columbus Communications FLOW
Connected Devices: 2 ---The PC and phone

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Regards,
Jason
smile.gif

Hi. It's working now. Thanks for the help though. :) Please mark as solved.

Yesterday's Windows Update fixed it -- December 13, 2016—KB3206632 (OS Build 14393.576)

Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
  • Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
  • Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
  • Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
  • Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
  • Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
  • Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
  • Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4004227/windows-10-update-kb3206632

Back