Weekend after GTA release

TheDevopsGuy

Leave your progression ing down in this thread personally im just in 72% completion cant wait for 1st october

leave your console type and name if so too looking for crew heists

xbox-GT Gaudyhydra

Xbox-Capt_GhostRyder

Yea I just finished the campaign, fantastic story and just a beautiful game in general.

is it just me Ghost while im playing gta v on xbox there are sometimes when the game becomes laggy for instance when I go in the sea it lagsand in busy streets

is it just me Ghost while im playing gta v on xbox there are sometimes when the game becomes laggy for instance when I go in the sea it lagsand in busy streets
Personally, I download all games to the HDD for starters just to throw that out there so people know that part in some magical case that makes a difference.

I have not noticed much in terms of slow downs personally, I have had one friend with trouble on the lost bikers missions where trevor blows up the Mobile homes in which the mobile homes are not spawning in for him but the Sticky bombs do stick to the air (lol). But as far as slow downs, I have not really seen many. I think the only real one ive noticed was when I was gunning my JB 700 at top speed through traffic and when I clipped a car and rolled I noticed a little bit of a slow down, but for me its been fine.

Personally, I download all games to the HDD for starters just to throw that out there so people know that part in some magical case that makes a difference.

I have not noticed much in terms of slow downs personally, I have had one friend with trouble on the lost bikers missions where trevor blows up the Mobile homes in which the mobile homes are not spawning in for him but the Sticky bombs do stick to the air (lol). But as far as slow downs, I have not really seen many. I think the only real one ive noticed was when I was gunning my JB 700 at top speed through traffic and when I clipped a car and rolled I noticed a little bit of a slow down, but for me its been fine.

btw I have a little problem on my pc I wonder if u know how to fix it im streaming but when I go in the game I do get fps drops and the only bottleneck is the harddrive making a new partition helps or nothing or if I use an external hard drive?

Didnt they say not to put it on your HDD?

Umm I do remember that, but I don't see why they said that, the load times are much better with it on my HDD. I tried from just disc but it took forever, so I put it on my drive.
btw I have a little problem on my pc I wonder if u know how to fix it im streaming but when I go in the game I do get fps drops and the only bottleneck is the harddrive making a new partition helps or nothing or if I use an external hard drive?
Apologies, I may not have understood you correctly, but if your having a problem streaming from the Xbox to the PC by means of lag, it maybe the the PC itself rendering everything. I used to to record game footage on my laptop a few years back because at the time my desktop was in need of some work and I had lag issues.

I don't think the HDD would be the problem though.

Umm I do remember that, but I don't see why they said that, the load times are much better with it on my HDD. I tried from just disc but it took forever, so I put it on my drive.

Apologies, I may not have understood you correctly, but if your having a problem streaming from the Xbox to the PC by means of lag, it maybe the the PC itself rendering everything. I used to to record game footage on my laptop a few years back because at the time my desktop was in need of some work and I had lag issues.

I don't think the HDD would be the problem though.

no I kinda jumped to another topic I mean streaming from my pc I play league of legends/diablo and when I try to stream imagine from 60 fps sometimes the fps starts dropping to 56 57s and I do see kinda the screen lagging taking v sync off doesnt help it just increases my fps to 100s but still it lags and idk what it could be I doubt the i5-3570k lags in league of legends at 3.8ghz just streaming 512p the gtx 660 is fine internet is fine too last thing it can be is the hard drive

Back