TechSpot

Weekend game deals: BioShock Infinite $20, Dark Souls $7, Tomb Raider $12

By Matthew
Aug 31, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Celebrating Greenlight's one-year anniversary, Valve has approved 100 new games for Steam along with knocking 10% to 75% off some previously greenlit titles. Meanwhile, at rival distributors you'll find Dark Souls for $7.49, XCOM for $9.99, Tomb Raider for $12.49, BioShock Infinite for...

Read more

2. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Maniac Posts: 585   +79

I got Tomb Raider over the weekend. on top of the $12 deal, I found a coupon code which made the final price $9.99. I gotta say.... it's a very cool game. very cinematic. I don't care for the whole asian scene, but the graphic is amazing, and game play is nothing short of exhilarating. just make sure you have a beefy ATI card to run it tho. kudos to the designer. the engine is well optimized just the way it should be.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,331   +804

Unfortunately the speed of my DSL line is far too slow for me to consider downloading any game (4Mbps) so I have to buy boxed copies of any game I want. Not that it's a problem as I'd rather have a physical copy but I do miss out on some good deals.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.