TechSpot

Weekend game deals: BioShock Infinite $20, Dark Souls $7, Tomb Raider $12

By Matthew
Aug 31, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Celebrating Greenlight's one-year anniversary, Valve has approved 100 new games for Steam along with knocking 10% to 75% off some previously greenlit titles. Meanwhile, at rival distributors you'll find Dark Souls for $7.49, XCOM for $9.99, Tomb Raider for $12.49, BioShock Infinite for...

Read more

2. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Evangelist Posts: 602   +86

I got Tomb Raider over the weekend. on top of the $12 deal, I found a coupon code which made the final price $9.99. I gotta say.... it's a very cool game. very cinematic. I don't care for the whole asian scene, but the graphic is amazing, and game play is nothing short of exhilarating. just make sure you have a beefy ATI card to run it tho. kudos to the designer. the engine is well optimized just the way it should be.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,178   +1,849

Unfortunately the speed of my DSL line is far too slow for me to consider downloading any game (4Mbps) so I have to buy boxed copies of any game I want. Not that it's a problem as I'd rather have a physical copy but I do miss out on some good deals.