TechSpot

Weekend game deals: Borderlands 2 $15, Dark Souls $10, Tomb Raider $17

By Matthew
Jun 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. If you haven't already grabbed the latest Humble Bundle, you have through this weekend to get nine cross-platform, DRM-free indie games with other goodies for less than five bucks. Elsewhere, you'll find Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Natural Selection 2 for...

Read more

2. Renrew

Renrew TS Enthusiast Posts: 240   +17

Amazon has Heart of the Swarm for 31.18. IMO still too rich for an addition to StarCraft 2. I'll wait until it hits the $20's

3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Posts: 2,259   +541

I think I might grab that borderlands bundle, looks like a good deal and I dont own either of the games.

4. Vrmithrax

Vrmithrax TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,286   +232

I grabbed it even though I already own the original Borderlands GOTY edition. Can throw the codes right into my Steam account and be ready to rock. The Amazon price is less than just the BL2 Season Pass add-on that gives you the 4 DLC campaigns. Keep in mind that Season Pass only gives you the campaigns, though, and not the additional playable characters - you have to pick those up separate.

5. Puiu

Puiu TS Maniac Posts: 1,071   +100

Almost bought batman again. I forgot I already got 1 and 2 some time ago ^_^

PS: It's 5$ cheaper to buy all 3 FEAR games (10$) separately than it is to buy the bundle (15$) at gamespot (all are steam codes which is good). A nice buy, I enjoyed the first game a lot a long time ago, but I never got to finish it.

6. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,684   +60

Chivalry is a great game, first person melee combat at the best iv ever seen it. And they just released a map editor!!! Which is insanely rare for anything but RTS games nowadays.

7. Kevin82485

Kevin82485 TS Member Posts: 48   +9

It's been a while since one of these weekly deals has been posted. Glad to see it's back. :)

Get Games also has Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY for $10 (not as good as Gamestop's $5), Arkham City for $5, and Arkham City GOTY for $7.50. Awesome deals there if you don't have these games already. No reason not to buy for those prices. You could get both GOTY editions for $12.50.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.