Weekend game deals: Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon $20, Assassin's Creed III $12, BioShock Infinite $14

By Matthew
Nov 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Released this past August, Payday 2 and Lost Planet 3 are already about half off on Steam this weekend, as is Defiance, the MMO Syfy tie-in. Elsewhere, you'll find Far Cry 3 for $15 or $20 with a copy of...

Read more
  2. That's an awesome deal for assassins creed. Too bad the game is terribly optimized for the PC.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,227   +314

Great deal on the Far Cry 3/Blood Dragon combo. I'm having hella fun with Far Cry 3 - highly recommended!
  4. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 617   +111

And I highly recommend Blood Dragon. Lots of action, hilarious, and awesome stylization.
  5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

Anyone here played Far Cry 3 on PC and console? I have a free copy on PS3, but I have PC that can handle it maxed at 2560x1600. :( Not sure if it's worth it to spend $15 now, or wait until $5 deal later on haha.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.