TechSpot

Weekend game deals: XCOM $10, Mass Effect Trilogy $20, Batman: Arkham City GotY $7.49

By Matthew
Aug 16, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. With Kalypso, Paradox, EA, Rockstar and other promotions happening this weekend, there are plenty of deals to burn your spare cash and time on, especially if you snag a few of the bundles. Also, in case you missed our previous...

Read more

2. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 882   +131

It would be neat if these weekend game guides were somewhat interactive. I'd love to be able to sort the games by company, price, rating or game type (RPG, FPS, etc.).

3. Eddo22

Eddo22 TS Enthusiast Posts: 156   +6

Thanks for posting these week after week Matt. I've picked up a few games for dirt cheap in the past few months based on your deals section.

4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,078   +84 Staff Member

Sounds neat treeski but I have no idea how to go about that in a way that wouldn't be sloppy, complicated and really time consuming to assemble.

You're welcome Eddo :).

5. Vrmithrax

Vrmithrax TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,286   +232

While the gamer in me thanks you immensely for compiling these lists every week, Matt... The level of fear and dread you conjure in my wallet is surpassed only by the diabolical summer and winter Steam sales... I'm pretty sure my bank account feels the same way, but I'm not sure - it stopped talking to me because I refused to stop visiting Techspot on Fridays.

6. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,473   +622

Perhaps insert a Google Docs spreadsheet with sortable columns?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.