Weekend Open Forum: What are your most anticipated upcoming games for E3 and beyond?

Justin Kahn

open forum

E3, the year's biggest event in gaming is approaching in just a couple of weeks with predictions of what will be revealed already popping up online. Last E3 was a lot of fun with the new consoles, but in some ways felt as those we just didn't get the same level of attention paid to the actual games. This left me personally with a bit of an incomplete feeling, coming away slightly disappointed/underwhelmed with the show as a whole. This year however, the next gen is here and there's no time to waste on anything but the next batch of games we will be playing on it. We have seen some bigger titles release already like Titanfall, but the bulk of the major next gen titles will be coming post E3, meaning we will likely get a closer look at many of them at the show.

Personally I'm looking forward to more gameplay from The Order: 1886, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and whatever Kojima hopefully has planned for us with Phantom Pain. While I'm not overly hopeful we will be seeing very much come this E3, something from CD Projekt RED with Cyberpunk 2077 would be great as well.

For this week's open forum we want to know what excites you most about this upcoming E3 and the rest of this year's game releases. What are the titles you want to see most? Any predictions on exciting new reveals? What do you think will be this year's biggest reveal/announcement/preview?

Permalink to story.

Star wars battlefront
Far cry 4

And I don't want to see battlefield 5 there
I am a big fan of battlefield series and loved every game even battlefield 4 but I don't the series to get annualized.

None. But I'm looking forward to the new Unreal Tournament whenever it is released. I just recently installed UT-2004, and was surprised that it feels 10 times more fun to play than UT-3, which is a shame.

Assassin's Creed: Unity , Fallout 4 & Dragon Age: Inquistion are my top 3 that I am looking forward to (at least at this point in time).

Matter fact I did, been in army and **** and that doesn't make any sense.
For anticipations, id like to see Simcity get a good expansion.

Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and battlefront

Uncharted 4 and hopefully some news about GT7.
Rumor mill is saying there gonna show off GT6 for PS4, reworked to take advantage of the PS4's hardware, because of possible delay in GT7.

Witcher 3, Cyberpunk, Survarium, Metro 2034, StarCraft 2 LotV, new Deus Ex (preferably not on mobile), Borderlands 3, Cradle.

Back