Weekend tech reading: Is LinkedIn the creepiest social network?

By Julio Franco
May 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. After digging for answers, I’ve concluded that LinkedIn is by far the creepiest social network. The primary reasons LinkedIn is the mustached, trench coat and wire frame glasses wearing mouth breather of the internet are the "People You May Know"...

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,177   +441

I don't know that I'd call linkedIn the "creepiest" social network. Their data mining strategies aren't too different from anything else that FB, Twitter, or any of the other networks use (at least from what I can tell). Although, I'd say they're lightyears ahead of Twitter's nonsense.
  3. Chazz

Chazz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 623   +56

That casemod at hard forums is amazing. I can't believe how well that was done. I envy that dude and his wife's creativity.
  4. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,696   +873

That case is godly.
    Hack Track likes this.
  5. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,470   +299

UK law to make it easier to get a refund on apps? I like this, so if I buy an app that is rubbish and doesn't work as advertised, I can simply ask for my money back and they'll by law have to actually do something about it? Sweet :)
  6. Hack Track

Hack Track TechSpot Member

That case has got to be in the top five coolest cases ever.
  7. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TechSpot Booster Posts: 363   +86

That is a freakin' awesome case!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.