Weird Logitech G5 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantman47

So i just got the Logitech G5 laser mouse for xmas and it runs great. untill i turn my computer off. upon boot up it just freezes :( . If i unplug the mouse from the usb port and restart it boots up fine. what could be causing this? it is a High speed USB port. should i find a PS/2-Usb adapter? will the solve this problem cause bending down to unplug and replug is annoying.
Thanks.

Hi, did you install the latest setpoint software from logitech? If not download that and uninstall the previous software before installing the new version i think the latest is 3.15. You should have your mouse plugged into your USB port before installing. Also if the software asks to be allowed to search for updates allow it, as it checks for mouse specific updates and is important.

TekGun said:
Hi, did you install the latest setpoint software from logitech? If not download that and uninstall the previous software before installing the new version i think the latest is 3.15. You should have your mouse plugged into your USB port before installing. Also if the software asks to be allowed to search for updates allow it, as it checks for mouse specific updates and is important.

yes i have tryed and yet didnt help. i tryed uninstalling and doing it step by step but still nothin. thanks much for the suggestion! im still unclear what really is making this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back