weird screen..

By nique80
Apr 10, 2005
  1. hello.. help me.. last night when i boot my computer, my screen become yellowish.. everything yellowish.. i keep restart my computer but no change.. i unplug the monitor and plug it again.. the i become normal again.. what happen?? :(
  2. swker98

swker98 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,077

sounds like the viedo card is bad or the drivers are bad, reinstall the drivers
  3. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

if re-booting the computer provided no change, but unplugging the monitor and plugging it back in resolved the problem, then I would say that the problem was fixed by your monitor powering down and back up for some reason (which would mean an internal fault or some kind of strange static charge), or perhaps by a dodgy connection/lead on the monitor.
  4. luvhuffer

luvhuffer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 443

Have you ever degaussed your monitor?
  5. shadow_29

shadow_29 TS Rookie Posts: 211

this is probably because one of the color stream is not getting to the monitor.namely the rbg (red,blue,green),one of them probably the red is not being recieved by the monitor.check the monitor/vga plug or the monitor could easily be fixed by getting a new vga wire or getting it replaced from a technicain.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.