Weird trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ppl out there i had some trouble yesterday with a kind of trojan... this thing does block acces to the files of the program files folder... f/i the mozilla folder and such...
so when i try to open the firefox, iexplorer and many other programs it just makes appear a windows saying that the file is no longer found... like you delete the .exe of the shortcut... but hey! if you think up a bit... it didnt delete nothing from program files folder just block me the acces saying im not authorized... i am the administrator of the machine and this is weird because spy doc detected this spyware trojan wich sayed to dowload malware and antispyware adware... alos in the registry it said to have some kind of FILE MASK the thin's being bothering the whole p files folder... ok now i deleted this trojan and still the thing happens i can open many programs... i have spy doctor up to date and spy terminator both of em dont detec nothing....
a funny thing is i had this weird firefox procces that is always open but does nothing to see with the other... how ever its from the same folder... the things is i cant unistall programs unless i enter with other disk that i dont have and delete the programs by force... i did the hjt log
i please need your help as fast as possible.. thank you and sorry for my bad english

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It appears you`re not running any antivirus or firewall software. This is a huge security risk.

Download and install the free AVG or Avast antivirus programmes and either the free Zonealarm or Kerio firewall programmes. You can get them HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Install whichever firewall you chose, followed by whichever antivirus programme you chose. Reboot your system the required number of times. Run the antivirus updates.

Then, go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of rambo only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok thanks but what if it doesnt let me intsall... i haven tryed installing new programs but i can either unistall them... it hid the winrar and cant no longer open rar. the thing is also wrking in safe mode... why this thing is so nasty... id love it to delet files rather than anoying me so much i have work to be done and i cant even opne a iexplorer window... im using this other machine but i can not use mine...

Try and follow as many of the instructions as you can. If you get stuck on any instruction, just go to the next step.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back