wgatray.exe Copy not Genuine? WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjbrand99

So.... I was just working on my comp. Just after turning it on i get a popup in my taskbar with a little star, telling me that my OS isn't valid?

Also, it leads me to this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/do...01&sGuid=0c5e4b67-a6cb-487f-ab6e-e6edb8485780

I have not changed any settings or anything yet I get this???
I am pretty sure that is is not spy ware however I am just about to run Spybot, AVG, Ad-Aware etc.

Oh and lastly, I can ASSURE YOU THAT MY COPY IS GENUINE. I HAVE HAD IT (XP Home Edish.) FOR 3 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Did you actually read what the website said? Try the solutions you are offered.

Are you being sarcastic? Of cousre I have! Hence why I am seeking advice to REMOVE my problem!

I have downloaded both of their tools and run them, both of them doing nothing.

Regards

The only time that your windows will not be "Genuine" is if you have re-installed your copy over 100 times, or if your software is not GENUINE. You should be able to use a program that comes from microsoft (I believe it is the Product key changer) and this should allow you to RE ACTIVATE. This might solve you problem.

Program?

I think you need to go to the website linked, and see for yourself the hundreds of different reasons, and neither of your two are mentioned. (However the latter is more obvious and not immediately stated).

AFTER reading it, try and see if I may have a problem with one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back