What am i going to do with my sound card? i cant have it back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week ago, I accidentally uninstalled soundmax because i thought it has nothing to do with my pc. after a while, i just realized that i can't run different programs that involves sounds/audio. i can't even play mp3s with media player. i tried to download softwares from the internet, but still it has nothing to do with my problem. when i got one and attempt to install it, a message saying Driver not found! Reboot your system and run this set up again always appears. what should i do? anyone? please help.. i need your assisstance, im just a beginner, please..

i hope that all of you will help me find solutions to my problems.. thank you

Try your "system restore" feature found in Windows "All Programs/accessories/system tools/system restore". Follow instructions to restore to a date (before) you performed this uninstall. System restore doesn't always work but give it a try. About the "run this setup again", you may have your solution right there. See if you have the "soundmax" setup icon on your desktop. If so, right click on that and click on "run" or "extract all files" and you may be on your way back to reinstalling your program. Follow instructions from that icon. There are ways to go in to your "my computer" and locate the folder for "soundmax" (which may be there) and reinstall it again from there but it would take a lot of typing and I'm terrible at typing. Good Luck.

i tried system restore but nothing happened. all i have in my desktop is the soundmax installer,. i right click on that icon but there are no run and extract files mentioned on the list.. i also tried to search the folder for soundmax but it results to nothing.. thanks for helping me.. i really really need it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back