What are the built inn videocaRD to processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shacalilung

my pc got the problem and it said the bansee stop working with microsoft and it turn into bad colors to monitor sometimes it reboot. it will for a moment and the driver's is not functioning .. i want some suggestion if i would replace it or not or buy a new model of pc. because the available videocard to my pc is not already available, i want some suggestion that will compatibly work good.

You need to include some more details, mostly about your system. If you update your profile information, there's a drop down menu that you should set to YES and then fill in the rest of the boxes, if you don't know some of them then that's ok, just leave them out. There is also a space for Location, so if you could put even a country in there, it would help a lot.

Is your current graphics card integrated into your motherboard or a stand alone card in an AGP, PCI-e slot etc?

By bansee do you mean a Voodoo Banshee graphics card?

If the driver is not working properly then go to the manufacturer's website and download the last released version for your card and install it, after uninstalling the current version of your graphics drivers.

If the card is causing your pc to reboot then it could be broken (the Voodoo Banshee is an old card) or you could have power supply problems.

thanks for the info..but the voodoo is face out in the market..how do i install it again theres no manufacturer alraedy..

Please answer all the question in my last post to the best that you can.

If there's no manufacturer's website, try Googling for drivers, chances are some other site is hosting old drivers for you to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back