What are you listening to

Cyberbabe

When i start my PC the first thing i do is sort out some music, on line from a folder or a disk, so what are you listening to right now !!!

ATM I'm enjoying Avril Lavigne - album - Under My Skin :D

Hmmmm, I like so much music....but I'm not listening to anything right now....I could go for Division Bell by Pink Floyd though :D !

Usually depends on my mood. In a good mood, i will listen to bob dylan, rolling stones, beatles,led zeppelin, the allman brothers, primus..basically classic rock, or sumthin weird...In a "bad" or aggressive mood i will listen to metal..such as slayer, metallica, and sometimes Hendrix.

Right now it's Tool's latest album "10,000 Days" and I'm loving tracks 1 (Vicarious), 2 (Jambi) & 5 (The Pot).

Soon will come some Deftones :hotbounce

Recently started listening to Deftones again myself. Don't think I'd played anything from them in over 2 years, except for Root, just cause it has an awesome intro.

Nice avatar!!

I was listening to Pink Floyd this morning, now listening to Van Morrison's greatest hits.

Personally I do not like ipods, Just get a CD player for $10 and carry a little carry case ( Or a Backpack like I do ) with CDs! :)

Also what happened to all the people with BoomBoxes on their arms and having spontaneous break dance sessions? :D

Oh yeah Wolfram, our forum's music player is awesome right?

Has Pink floyd, about 3-4 songs from Half-life 2 and I was thinking of adding some more songs from pink floyd since it's so cool :D

Most of the music I listen to is when I first fire up the laptop at work in the morning. Today started out with The Frost, followed by Black Sabbath and then, I believe, it rolled into some Triumph. Better'n two cups of coffee. :grinthumb

I was heavy into my breathing, in and out, but have settled for the siren in the ambulance as a Good Thing.

It is melodic, if somewhat loud.

:)

Starting off the night with FLIP & FILL featuring KELLY LLORENNA - True Love Never Dies :bounce: Techno - Techno :D

Currently listening to:
Artist: Avenged Sevenfold
Song: Unholy Confessions
Album: Waking the Fallen

(I listen to quite a bit of music. Hip hop, R&B, Soul, Funk, Old skool rap, classic rock, metal(any type), alternative, jazz, techno...)

I've got Lamb of God on at the moment. They are playing in Sydney on Sunday & I got me a ticket :grinthumb

P.S: "Back in the U.K" is a killer Scooter track aye CyberBabe? :D

Back