TechSpot

What are your dreams like?

By TimeParadoX
Apr 14, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. I had a dream last night where I was living in that mansion in Resident evil 2 ( Right number? There was like 20 RE games in mansions :haha: ) then I hear zombies outside my house listening to snoop dogg and have low riders, Then I go out side and show them my awesome break dancing moves then get all the ladies ( Zombie ladies of course ;) )

What are your dreams like?
  2. Cyberbabe

Cyberbabe TS Rookie Posts: 40

Well i cant go into detail (ive only just got here and don't want to be banned) but some times i have very vivid (lets say dreams of the opposite sex) :D
  3. Goalie

Goalie TS Rookie Posts: 703

I dream of a world, a wonderful world, where everyone has read SNGX's posting guide, where people read my posts before responding to them, and of course, large amounts of attractive people of the opposite sex in a room reserved just for me and them...
  4. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

LOL :D

My dreams are always me facing a challenge, I am not sure if that is a good thing or not.
  5. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 2,438

Lol yeah I know what you mean ;)
  6. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,520   +9

Same here :D ! But here's my reply from the same thread in our forum:

Most of the time, I either don't remember my dreams or I just don't go into REM, therefore not having dreams :mad: ! I love dreaming though, although I always feel "bogged" down by some force, like I had a dream I puched someone I don't like, and I could barely punch because something was pulling my arm down.
  7. Envergure

Envergure TS Enthusiast Posts: 154

I once had a dream where I was harvesting a strain of spaghetti that grows only around the craters of volcanoes. The volcano started erupting with oozy starchy stuff (like overcooked spaghetti in a blender) so I ran away but the volcano was following me!

In another dream I was trapped on the Omaha map in BF1942, along with my entire 6th grade class. Oops, wrong button. I accidentally blew up all my friends with a shore battery, plus my French teacher and the principal of my elementary school!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.