TechSpot

what caused this bsod?

By Mishkin
Jul 27, 2006
  1. Just wondering if it was the very minimal overclocking (9% fsb, 50 mvolt to cpu, .1 v to epci and .1 v to ddr through core cell (which never caused a problem before)

Or if it was the replacement 7900 gtx I just installed (have 2 but one broke)

MANY thanks

Also if you don't feel like looking at it plz point me to a program that will give me something readable, there is a third party program that will give a readout yes?

2. Mishkin

Mishkin TS Rookie Topic Starter

ops here is the dump (it didn't up before due to .rar)

3. altheman

altheman TS Rookie Posts: 425

First restore overclocked values back to default and see if the problems stop.

4. Mishkin

Mishkin TS Rookie Topic Starter

I already had, it's corecell so a software in windows controls a hardware chip that moniters my programs and only oc when needed...

Last night my sound went all garbled. Shut the comp off and on a few times to see if it would go back to normal and some file is corrupt now and windows won't load.

Had some problems with 2 different drives and some sound and bios issuses before. Not sure what caused it but I"ll also be returning the mobo now :(

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.