What Class to Take?

T

tifc8lraz

I was just wondering, since I just received my "Program of Studies" today, what classes I should take for foreign language next year :D:

I will continue on with Spanish Year 4 Honors, but I'm stuck between two for another language :( .

Either,

Intensive Italian (3 years in one)
French I (one year to 2 by the time I'm a senior)

The Intensive Italian will teach me alot, although I can't continue with it after a year, since it's a 1-year course with 3 normal years worth of teaching, although that's more than what I would get for French, and I can take another Intensive Class (German) for the year after. Although I really like French and wanted to learn it, what should I do; learn 1 language in 1 year and another in the following, or 1 language over a span of time :confused: ? Please note that one of my best abilities is learning languages :grinthumb !

I think you should take French. Look at it like this; there are more places that speak French than there are places that use Italian (I'm pretty sure).

Also, I think you should take French because I'm part French!

But I'm mostly Irish, so I would highly recommend taking Irish before either of those (despite the fact that it's not all that useful ;)).

What can I say... I'm a little too proud to be Irish.

My family is from Mallow, County Cork in Ireland so the same for me :D....what I'm saying is that I could take 2 intensive courses and learn 2 languages rather fluently in 2 years over being somewhat fluent in another language.

I meant out of the two...they're only offering Chinese I in my school...and I don't want to take that.

Just like you TimeParadox? *snickers to self* :grinthumb (jk).

I decided :D ! I was just signed into Intensive Italian by the teacher (who, may I add is the hardest language teacher in the school :grinthumb)...so I was a little surprised she signed me into it (the class), especially since she refused me to go into a class last year I wanted to go into that I eventually got into anyway :D .

Back