What could be wrong with this router?

Hello!! This is my first post in this forum, so excuse any mistakes! :3
Here's my problem, I've recently had to reset my wireless to factory settings after some password change, but ever since the reset, it wasn' being detected by any of my devices (phone, laptop, psp etc..).
What's rather queer, is that I reinstalled the router (sagem 1704), on a desktop through the Ethernet cable.
Now it works just fine on the desktop, but isn't detected on my other advices.
Thank you for your help!! :D

Good. The reset most likely disabled the wifi radio altogether.

access the router with your browser and recreate all the wifi settings, being sure to enable WiFi radio / broadcasting

Hi Courtisane. Is this your combo modem/router shown in the link below?. In any case, the router IP address of yours is probably the same 192.168.1.1 .I would reset the router,then use the IP address and password given to enter the router setup,then scroll down to the wireless setup section which is quick and easy.Save any changes you enter for your network name and passcode,then power off the router for a few secs, power on,and after a minute, see if your wireless devices see the name of your network and if so, enter the passcode you created and hopefully,everything should work.

http://etisalatsupport.blogspot.com/2012/07/sagemcom-fst-1704-router-configuration.html

Back