TechSpot

1. TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

What creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie alien

By Midgetmax ยท 7 replies
Feb 10, 2006
  1. does anyone know what creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie series alien? i am stumped, because they are layed in eggs, then they are mouth suckers, then they suck themselves into a host body(human) and break out when they are in a larva stage. last they burst out and are either soldiers workers or queens. its kinda interesting, but i really need to know for a class im in.

2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

My wife during the third week of every month. :suspiciou

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

um, tapeworms?

4. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Posts: 435

bad memory

I read/heard somewhere about a species of the fly type that lays eggs (somehow) in/on the body of a spider, the eggs hatch, and the maggots eat their way out. (cool, huh?) ick. But I swear it's true, just can't remember where I saw it. Knowing me, probly either the Discovery channel, or the science channel. It's not really any help, except maybe give you a direction to look. Good luck! :confused:

DonNaguaal- that's RUDE! But I had a wife just like that! :unch:

5. DonNagual

Well.... if you HAD a wife like that, then I doubt they are the same type of person. I'll be keeping mine. She's pretty cool when all's said and done. ;)

6. hewybo

Yup- HAD

"Had" is the operative word. Besides, I was gettin after YOU, not commenting on her.

PS- don't know if this Has anything to do with it, but she (mine) works for INTEL! :haha: :haha:

7. DonNagual

Yeah well... I suppose I deserve it for my comment. Guilty as charged :evil:

But.... at times she really does remind me of Alien... (said with love) :D

8. hewybo

Of course-

That, Sir, is their JOB! Comes with their first pair of genes. :angel:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.