TechSpot

What creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie alien

By Midgetmax
Feb 10, 2006
  1. does anyone know what creature on earth that has the same life cycle as the aliens on the movie series alien? i am stumped, because they are layed in eggs, then they are mouth suckers, then they suck themselves into a host body(human) and break out when they are in a larva stage. last they burst out and are either soldiers workers or queens. its kinda interesting, but i really need to know for a class im in.

2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

My wife during the third week of every month. :suspiciou

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

um, tapeworms?

4. hewybo

hewybo TS Maniac Posts: 435

bad memory

I read/heard somewhere about a species of the fly type that lays eggs (somehow) in/on the body of a spider, the eggs hatch, and the maggots eat their way out. (cool, huh?) ick. But I swear it's true, just can't remember where I saw it. Knowing me, probly either the Discovery channel, or the science channel. It's not really any help, except maybe give you a direction to look. Good luck! :confused:

DonNaguaal- that's RUDE! But I had a wife just like that! :unch:

5. DonNagual

Well.... if you HAD a wife like that, then I doubt they are the same type of person. I'll be keeping mine. She's pretty cool when all's said and done. ;)

6. hewybo

Yup- HAD

"Had" is the operative word. Besides, I was gettin after YOU, not commenting on her.

PS- don't know if this Has anything to do with it, but she (mine) works for INTEL! :haha: :haha:

7. DonNagual

Yeah well... I suppose I deserve it for my comment. Guilty as charged :evil:

But.... at times she really does remind me of Alien... (said with love) :D

8. hewybo

Of course-

That, Sir, is their JOB! Comes with their first pair of genes. :angel:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.