What drink are You?

MrGaribaldi

A great test! :)

gin_tonic.gif
[size=2]I'm a Gin & Tonic![/size] :D

How 'bout you?

LOL! Well, the test isn't that accurate...
But for me it wasn't that far off... I prefer Tom Collins to Gin Tonic, but the only diff between the two is that Tom has sourmix in it...

Originally posted by Supra
I'm a
shirleytemple.gif
Shirley Temple, wait a second:(
I got that too, and had the same thoughts.
Maybe they should make a What type of Beer are you site, since I don't drink that mixed stuff.

Rusty - its a disk of peanut butter covered in chocolate, tastes pretty good. For a while there were commercials in the US about "How do you eat your Reeses?", and they had a whole slew of those commercials, many different ways, and they ended saying there was "...no wrong way to eat a reeses".

I'm a Gin & Tonic!
:puke::puke:
HEY!
Stupid smiliy's don't puke!
Puke, smilies!
Does anybody know why the ": puke:" smilie doesn't work?
:confused:

As an absolutist, this is really useful test to me..

I'm Vampire's Vengeance.
vampire.gif

You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

:haha:

vampire.gif

Damn there are a lot of us Vampire's Vengeance's about the forum...
You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire

Well it appears I am a Martini. I don't personally like drinking these, but I guess since this test is such a well known one it must be telling me something, so I better start slamming them when I get home ;)

Back