What game should I buy?

By trittan
Mar 6, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im pretty bored with Dawn of War, Pirates! and Fable: The Lost Chapters right now and I need something to fill the gap until Elder Scrolls: Oblivion comes out. I have not played any games for a while now besides WoW but now the illusion is broken and I couldnt turn the damn game on if I wanted to. Any old/new games that anyone would like to recomend? And if anyone knows of a good Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars emulator please hook me up.
  2. Cpt_Subtext

Cpt_Subtext Newcomer, in training Posts: 273

Its a real oldie now, but one game I loved playing was "Severance: Blade Of Darkness" all be it for 18year olds and over.... but ive not known a game since where you can dismember your oponent and then subsequently beat him to death with his own limb.
  3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Hmm so you dont have Oblivion?

Get Call of Duty / Halflife / Counterstrike / Day of Defeat or any other FPS games will be fun to play
  4. Cpt_Subtext

Cpt_Subtext Newcomer, in training Posts: 273

Also consider Hitman Contracts and Blood money... they are not really an FPS as such but I found truly brilliant to play... The only two games ive been compelled to complete since Carmaggeddon... :)
  5. sghiznaneck

sghiznaneck TechSpot Maniac Posts: 544

Check out the original post date ladies and gentlemen.
  6. N1Hawk

N1Hawk Newcomer, in training Posts: 248

Day of Defeat and Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2 rocks! Try those out!
  7. smore9648

smore9648 Newcomer, in training Posts: 757

This is the only game that matters

Battlefield 2/BF2 SF and BF 2142
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.