What games are you looking forward to?

By Cpt_Subtext
Dec 5, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Other than Crysis! lol Im bored and curious as to what people are waiting for the most...

Age Of conan here myself if its as violent as they say its gonna be! :)
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,477   +292

Starcraft 2
  3. dfolsom77

dfolsom77 Newcomer, in training Posts: 32

AoC is #1 on my list as I am active on the boards and get the newsletter. Funcom please hurry!!!

I would also be interested in Vangaurd if I wasnt a little gun shy and leary of SOE.

But here is my list of one I will give a hard look at.
    Warhammer Online
    Lord of the Rings
    Stargate Worlds
    Star Trek Online

and possibly
    Gods and Heros
    Pirates of the Burning Sea
    The Chronicles of Spellborn

Crom here me now!!!!
  4. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Crysis, Half-life 3 and if there is a new Zero Hour then i'll be looking toward that :D
  5. Cpt_Subtext

Cpt_Subtext Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 273

Stargate worlds and Star trek online intrigue me greatly due to the interesting dynamics especially the latter.... attending star fleet academy and then moving up the ranks to eventually command your own star ship.... if one is available! :)

I was a little bit disapointed when the FPS stargate game was cancelled but am looking forward to the mmo greatly! :)
  6. TimeParadoX

Star Trek Online? :haha:

That's funny ;)

Well yeah most MMOs today suck because they focus on graphics ( World of Warcraft is one of the MMOs that suck but is still a good time waster :D ) I hope they bring back games like SWG befor all the patches / nerfs
  7. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,282   +24

Crysis
    Command & Conquer III: Tiberium Wars
    FEAR 2
    Alan Wake
    The Darkness
    Assassin's Creed
    Supreme Commander
    Half Life 2: Episodes 2 & 3
    Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of The Patriots [if it's ported to the PC, otherwise I'll need to get a PS3 =( ]
  8. danger_mouse

danger_mouse Newcomer, in training Posts: 70

Crysis
    Huxley
    MoH: Airbourn
  9. TimeParadoX

Oh yeah....

The new MGS & Assassin's Creed are the only reason im ganna get a PS3 :haha:
    Those games would probably own any game for the PC ( unles they come out for PC ;) )
  10. Mbwilliams12

Mbwilliams12 Newcomer, in training Posts: 24

I want a PS3 for that White Knight game. That game looks simply AMAZING! :giddy:

The problem is that's the "only" game I want for the PS3 right now... So at least I get to wait a while before I purchase one. :)
  11. TimeParadoX

If you like games that are like medevial ( cant spell :haha: ) then get Assassin's creed

It's based on the 3rd Crusade and you play as a assassin ( obvious ;) ) and it's basicly a Free-Roam style of Hitman

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.