What Games are you playing ATM / Summer?

TheDevopsGuy

So I was wondering what great games are u lot playing in summer/atm name them down and maybe if there mmos hook me up with the game and server ;)?

My Steam collection has 90% unplayed games, with 280+. I have PS3 and Xbox with a large collection waiting to be played.

So, my gaming is all over the place. :D

I had a WoW relapse... but I'm also playing games like LotRO, Starcraft 2, and Darksiders 2.

I really ened to look into those origin bundles.... they are such good deals!

My Steam library is only 250+ but there are also the titles I have outside of Steam. I'm doing what I can to get everything in Steam only but some developers just don't want to play nice.

Currently, RIFT, and Tera. Will be pretty preoccupied with FFXIV:ARR for the foreseeable future as well lol. Although, I do have a crap load of games in and outside of steam that I need to play. I also have quite a few JRPG's piling up for my PS3 that I need to play.

And here I am buzzing off with 2 games in steam.... gosh :S should of taken opportunity in the steam summer sale good job for me :(

Currently, RIFT, and Tera. Will be pretty preoccupied with FFXIV:ARR for the foreseeable future as well lol. Although, I do have a crap load of games in and outside of steam that I need to play. I also have quite a few JRPG's piling up for my PS3 that I need to play.

What do you think about Rift? How long have you been playing? I love MMOs and I've been meaning to get into it.

What do you think about Rift? How long have you been playing? I love MMOs and I've been meaning to get into it.
I've been playing it since it's release and really like it. I can't say I've invested as much time into it as I used to (before it went F2P). But, it is a pretty solid game. It doesn't really add anything special to the MMO genre in my opinion. But, it is pretty well polished.

dude ive got only 2 what u talking about ...
I'm giving away a couple games for free. If you check out the Steam trading zone thread you'll see the ones I'm talking about. If you see any of them that you want I'll be glad to hook you up.

Back