What graphics card is this..?

DjKraid

Hi!

I have googled and found almost nothing...I have found a page that sells this same card but there are no specs and no product information...the only "specs" there are is that it has 64Mb graphics memory...but that's nothing new...

Is this card better than nVidia GeForce4 MX420 (64Mb)?

Attachments

• gfx 001.jpg
    gfx 001.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 25
  • gfx 002.jpg
    gfx 002.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 16
  • gfx 003.jpg
    gfx 003.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 15
  • gfx 004.jpg
    gfx 004.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
I think it's a Geforce 3 ti200. Haven't seen one of them in a very long time. You could always remove the HSF and look at the chip to know for sure.

We have a winner....JMMD step on down.
The card is indeed a GeForce 3 Ti200, Circa late 2001 vintage.
AGP, NV20 architecture, DirectX 8, 64Mb DDR vRAM @ 230MHz, 200MHz Core speed, 7.36Gb/sec bandwidth, 1600 MTexels/sec and 800 Mpixels/sec fillrate (texture and pixel respectively).

Ok, I was just wondering because I have 2 desktops atm that I'm rebuilding now and one of them has better CPU and more RAM so if one of the graphics cards would have been much better that one would have gone int the better computer...
Anyhow I know that they are really crappy and old...and you probably think "who would want a old slow crappy computer but there are ppl that buy them so they can pay bills and read news and do things like that. The crappiest computer I have sold had a 200MHz Pentium CPU, 64M ram, 4Mg gfx memory and 6Gb hdd :D
I have got the computers as donations and now I'm getting them to life again and then selling them and the money I get goes to charity :)

Back