What has the world become of...

Ai Hate

the story's like this:

a Laotian girl was (currently 14), was sold along with 5 other girls from her village by her parents to work in thailand.

then, she was taken to work in some small business along with other illegal alien workers. at first, the employer seemed ok. but after a week or two, he began to show his violence.

after some workers escaped, the employer began to get very strict with his workers. the workers were always locked in their apartment, and if the workers didn't work well, they'll punished in the most hideous ways. being hit with a broom stick, being starved and forced to eat the employer's or dog's poop. or if they're tired and can't work, they'll be forced to take coffee to work.

the worst thing is, some workers are put into a black plastic bag (the trash bag), with only their arms and head coming out from the bag. then the employer takes a toilet detergent and pour it on their skin, and leave it there until the detergent eats its way though the skin.

some workers have cuts on their cheeks because the've been shot by an air gun. even if some workers were sick, they were never taken to the hospital.

link (in thai): http://www.thairath.co.th/today/ntoday/page1/p1_2.html

the worst part of the news is that the employer was allowed to be bailed (?)!!!

i seriously think this employer should be burned alive. i'm going to lose a lot of faith in humanity if this devil ever comes lose.

these stories brings tears to my eyes. what has the world become of?

this story suddenly reminded me of phantasm's comments on the story of the 2 kidnapped girls...

and please don't say all these things happen everyday around the world, and stop fussing. i know.

ps. the story is translated by me, so sorry for the language..

EDIT: pictures currently have nothing to do with the story since the server was updated. so i'll take the pics out.

and they say that slavery is dead.... :evil:

i am afraid that, in some places in the world, we are no better off than we were several hundred years ago.

it brings a tear to my eye as well... for it could be me, or you, or YOU!

WOW, that is VERY disturbing. Unfortunately this kind of thing goes on all the time, all over the world.

This kind of thing makes me sad to be a part of the same race as these people. How can one person sit down and seriously consider to abuse and mistreat other individuals? This is beyond me.

If I had my way, these people would be a whole lot worse for their wear. Meaning, I would put them through exactly what they put these pour little kids through. I dont' think he deserves to die, but yet be punished the way he has punished and abused so many others.

I better stop now, before I get out of hand, but this kind of crap makes me sick.

Back