What if Google was a regular guy feeding you information in person?

Shawn Knight

Staff member

One can only imagine the sort of strange queries that get typed into Google each day. But what if Google wasn’t Google but instead, just a regular guy tasked with finding things for you? Thankfully, College Humor has published a video that answers this exact question.

The clip, albeit a bit NSFW, brilliantly captures just about every “type” of person and many common (and uncommon) searches performed on a daily basis. I’ve watched it a few times already and pick up on something new that I missed each time before.

What’s your favorite part?

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

I suppose this refers to Google's voice search and not the more common typing method.
I don't know, some people (read: a lot of people) cannot type properly without autocorrect or automatic spell check, so this could apply to any one of Google's search methods that use manual input of some kind.

Unable to watch - never did figure out which all-important script needed to be allowed, guessing facebook?

Back