Not open for further replies.

novkhan

Goodday.

i am interested in Dell 4600 series.
Kinda Cheap , you guys could check it out

I check out the spec and i couldnt understand this 2 point:

1) Memroy perfrom at 2600mhz with a 400mhz Front Side Bus

2) 512 ON-DIE L2 Cache.

And one last question regarding System Casing.

Is it true that system without casing kills sperm.

boy, if that is true i am in deep trouble. I have been working with a caseless system for almost 2 years now

The memory does not work at 2600MHz. 2600 is just a speed index telling you that the memory is supposed to be able to transfer ~2600 million bytes/sec. Front Side Bus is the data path between the CPU and the memory. It operates at 400MHz.

L2 cache is a chunk of really fast memory put on the CPU itself to allow fast access to often used data.

Open cased system kills less sperm than most other stuff you deal with in your life like microwave ovens, television sets, CRT monitors, smoking, air pollution, drugs, all sorts of chemicals, whatever. Don't worry about that.
And you are not actually sitting on that system, are you?

Originally posted by novkhan
And one last question regarding System Casing.

Is it true that system without casing kills sperm.

boy, if that is true i am in deep trouble. I have been working with a caseless system for almost 2 years now

If that were the case, I'd be sterile about 50 times over.

I say if you aren't afraid of a cell phone, I wouldn't even BEGIN to consider a PC a threat... Even high output wireless cards generate about 1/20th of the electromagnetic power of a cellular phone... And you aren't holding your computer up to your head. (at least I hope not...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back