What is a good gaming desk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRaven

can some one show give me ideas of the ideal gamers desk to lay all your equipment on perfectly, (ex. joystick, controller, steering wheel) because the desk i have now just doesnt cut it and im in the market for a good desk that will fit all my gaming gear nicely. right now everything is all jumbled up in the corner of my desk because i have no room for the things i frequently use. if anyone sees a desk that looks like im talking about please post the link so i, as well as others, can benefit on the deal. thx

I'd get a U shaped desk, thats what i have and i can put my speakers behind me for the full suround effect and still have plenty of space for everything else.
ADSK033-1.jpg

Personally I CAN'T stand the desks that have the lower tray for the keyboard to go in. It is usually much lower than you would like and terribly uncomfortable, plus they leave you with nowhere to rest your arms, barely any room and its harder to see it. Same thing with the mouse, no confined spaces or trays for it. I like it when its a big spacious counter top, lots of room for everything, its all in reach and you don't have to put your arms in different compartments to play. Just anything with a smooth large flat surface is what I like. The desk above looks good, I like the way "L" or "U" desk feels, it gives you a more fulfilled and spacious feeling with lots of room xD

haha this thread is pretty funny... bloodraven did you actually get a desk since 2004?

btw just to add some value to the discussion I agree that a large flat desk is best, maybe with a shelf underneath (with a hole at the back) for your external HDs, USB hubs, headset, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back