What is Private Discussion Forum ?

By uncleel
Mar 5, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q What is Private Discussion Forum ?
    Private Discussion Forum is as the name implies; " a Private Forum."

Q For 3DS Staff members & guests only?!
    Yes, Administrators, Staff, Moderators, & "Guests" being defined as "Forum Leaders".

Q What is discussed there?
    Basically 3DS business. TOS Violations are recorded & discussed along w/other edit, delete, & closing of threads. It's pretty boring stuff, despite the "Famous secret tread everyone is talking about... " which was designed to inject some humor.

Q How do I become a Forum Leader?
    First you must demonstrate that you are a person of good character, w/ a combination of qualities & attributes, that would allow you to oversee the forum w/ competency and dependability.

Basically the way it works is, "We notice you!"
    You are recruited due to the:
    * Quality of your posts & answers.
    * Your attitude. (friendly, helpful, & genuine)
    * Your forum leadership & management skills.
    * Your loyality to 3DS.

Then we discuss your profile & your potential! We might chat w/ you via PM, ICQ, or IRC to get to know you better.
    Then if the majority of Forum Leaders agree, with Administrator approval, you're admitted to PDF & are now "in the pool" from which mods are drawn.

FAQ's

Being a Moderator...

P.S. Now that you understand, there's no need to email & pm the staff & administrator for questions concerning entry to PDF.
  2. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 1,145

Bump To The Top
  3. ToRN

ToRN Newcomer, in training Posts: 189

Can't you make this sticky?
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,424   +281

Stuck.

I have closed this thread because I believe Uncleel said all that needed to be said.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.