What is Techspot worth?

halo71

http://www.dnscoop.com/

Go to this website and type in www.techspot.com. Tells some rather interesting information! Seems that TS was created on January14, 1997. Making it 10 years, 4 months and 26 days old!

Oh yeah, it says TS is worth.........$9,123,400.00! Thought this was somewhat cool.

I think it's worth a lot more than that - just think of all the people that have been helped for FREE!

Ah ha! No wonder Julio can get such nice rides!! lol I would guess he has to work his behind off, though.

I do, and I add 10 usd for ever registered geek, lol j/k. dunno but I want to know who determines the values too.

nickslick74 said:
Ah ha! No wonder Julio can get such nice rides!! lol I would guess he has to work his behind off, though.

Yeah I think he is looking for a Ferrari F50 to add to his stable! lol

To be fair there is a lot more to Techspot than these forums. Check out all those links at the very top of this page, like Guides, Downloads, Pricewatch, etc. Someone has to be maintaining the stuff there.

Also according to the site, Google is worth 1.7b, while Yahoo is worth 2b.

The site still has some flaws to work out :p

Haha..both of those companies are worth wayyyy more then that. Maybe not in net profit, but in overall value, google is probably an $100 billion dollar business

Time to buy shares? Glad I joined when I did! as soon we will have to pay to speak to the Mods. lol
I reckon it's only achieved through hard work by the Members?
peace
8r1n

8r1n said:
Time to buy shares? Glad I joined when I did! as soon we will have to pay to speak to the Mods. lol
I reckon it's only achieved through hard work by the Members?
peace
8r1n
Not sure what you mean by that.

Mods do this for free....so if you wanna pay, I'm all for it :D

Sorry Guys,
My English humour! "When someone or something is good we say "I suppose we will have to pay to speak to you or use it" & I intended, the Hard work achieved by the members for sure to include the Mods.
Sorry if taken the wrong way.
peace
8r1n

Back