What is the best case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silence911

What is the best case that have a lot of space, good airflow, low temperature, can put a lot of HDD? and look cool?, money isn't the matter, so I just want to build a computer where I can work on easily and upgrade easily. I want the best :) Thank you ahead for helping me out.

Do you want a case with a clear side or no clear side? Sleek and beautiful or stylish and well-illuminated? Do you want it to be well-lit or have no lights at all?

Overall, I would go with either the Antec Nine Hundred or the Thermaltake Armor.

The Kandalf looks similar to the Armor, so either one would be superb; but the Armor has air intake all along the front bezel, whereas the Kandalf only intakes air through little portions of the front panel.

Choosing a case is a hard decision, and you must choose the right one since it's the most visible part of your computer. Best of luck :)

All of the cases you have links to are very good cases and capable of keeping temps low for a high end gamig rig.
I think (havent checked for all the cases) that the Antec Nine Hundred and Thermaltake cases hold more HDDs than the P180 (which holds 6). In terms of silence and space the P180 is probably better, everything has rubber groments to reduce vibration, compartments keep noise down.

All the cases have been well designed with regards to airflow and none of them should give you problems with quality (Antec cases always feel more sturdy to me, but I've never heard a complaint about the quality of high end TT cases).

With looks the TT cases have a flashy design that is more in your face, while the ante cases are generally more sleek appearance. If you want a window the Antec do a (rather expensive) side panel with window for the P180 but not the Nine Hundred, TT cases all have a window if memory serves.

As you can see, the cases all have different strong points, and which one you think is best is down to personal preferance.
Hope this helps,
Chris

Good post jb444,
most of my customers are in the 40+ age range. When I build a system, Antec cases are my first choice because of the ease in puting them together. The power supplies are good and the cases are strong and sleek looking. My case is an Antec server case. It is a full-tower, with 6 hard drive bays and 4 CD/DVD bays. It has a Smart Power 350 Watt power supply. I bought it for $40. It was a Newegg special at the time. My last build used an Antec Sonatta case, jet-glossy black. It was $100

I just built my system with this case:
pic0022qk1.jpg

Antec Nine Hundred.

Three 80mm fand plus a 120mm on the top with room for two more fans if wanted. Very good airflow, room for 6 HDD and a looker!

Hey, you have the same DVD drive as me Don :)

I think the X-Cruiser is a pretty nice case...

X-CRUISER-BK-B.jpg

It comes in Silver, and some other colors too.

Wow these cases look sweet! I could never bring myself to spend the necessary $$ for these though. I would spend the extra money on the motherboard and CPU

AWESOME CASES Performance-Pcs.com

If you want to see the hottest cases and have it completely modified and sleeved out you should check out this site FOR SURE!!

http://www.performance-pcs.com

Go to the Lian-Li modified cases section or just click below or copy and paste:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=193&zenid=bcc10d311e159d1e62ea0f5841157203

I pretty much signed up just to let you know about this wonderful companies
hardcore cases. They are undisputedly the best quality and best looking cases you can possibly buy in my opinion...My favorite is the Lian-LI PC G70B GOLIATH Black Aluminum Super Tower with 250mm Fan on the side window. That is gonna be my next purchase hopefully. Later,

Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back