What is your Dream System?

spartanslayer

What is your dream system?

Here is mine.

Mobo: ASUS A8N32-SLI: $230.

CPU: Athlon FX 60: $1020.

RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS DDR400: $200.

Graphics: 2x eVga 7800 GTX 512MB: $1500.

Case: Aspire X-Navigator: $100.

PSU: PC Power and Cooling 850 watt PSU: $450.

Hard Drive 1: Western Digital Raptor Sata 150GB at 10,000 RPM: $290.

Hard Drive 2: Maxtor Diamond Max 10 Sata 300GB at 7,200 RPM: $120.

Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-FI Extreme Music: $120.

Optical Drive: Plextor 716A: $110.

Floppy: Mitsumi 8 in one Floppy Drive: $20.

Display: Dell Ultrasharp 2405FPW 24in Widescreen Display: $900.

Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard: $70.

Mouse: Logitech G5 Lazer Mouse: $50.

Speakers: Logitech Z-5450 5.1 Surround Sound: $310.

Total: $5490.

One thing

Lookin' good, Spartan, except I've read that those 5450's are notorious for problems with the wireless signal to the rears. My 5500's are purdy neet! Wires be danged! :angel:

Its almost a pointless question, pretty much pick the most top of the line hardware out there and say thats what you want.

What is your Dream System?

Dual core laptop that has 2GB+ of RAM and has 5 hours plus battery life, includes Blu-Ray RW drive, Windows Vista and built in videoconferencing camera. Weighs nothing and comes with a backpack specially designed for it.

Also encorporating some kind of built in Wireless Broadband from Vodaphone or O2 or something as well.

Oh, did I mention PCI Express graphics and maybe the option of taking a second hard drive as well....

This is what I'm dreaming of, and I will have it soon! :bounce:

Conroe E6700, Radeon x1900xt, and a unknown motherboard,
added to the best of the stuff I have now.

I would have bought the 1900xt, but my DualSATA2 is kinda on the fritz. I would have a i975 modo now but Conroe support is very ify. Conroe will be out in Q3 this year. If you don't know Conroe read this. It will be better than Yonah, here's a Jonah on air running with a FX60 on vapochill. A Conroe on water will be amazing. :)

My first computer was a AppleII plus I stole from school (I was a bad kid.) My mom made me take it back. :evil:

Mirob: I tend to stick to the wimpy 'victimless' piracy where the item is duplicated. Your piracy of entire computers is hardcore! Do you have a wooden limb and/or eye patch and/or parrot?

My dream system is this:

Intel Pentium 4 processor 3.2 GHz

4GB PC3200 DIMM Kingston RAM. (2GB x 2)

ATI Radeon X900 AGP(default, NOT INTEGRATED)

Dual CD-RW/DVD-RW 50x speed write.

5 fans for cooling plus water cooling system

500w psu

Windows XP Home(kinda like it :cool: )

This is probably worth around $4500, but i dont have a job, so it may nver come true :(

Oh well, at least the dream is alive :cool:

sw123

lithiumdeuterid said:
Mirob: I tend to stick to the wimpy 'victimless' piracy where the item is duplicated. Your piracy of entire computers is hardcore! Do you have a wooden limb and/or eye patch and/or parrot?
No, and I assure you I'm fully reformed :angel:

Back