???? What Online Computer Stores Do You Like ???? :)

I'm also going to have to throw my hat into the newegg ring. Reasonable prices, reputable dealer, and more often than not your order arrives 1 day before they told you it would.

Newegg.com and ZipZoomFly.com. Newegg has blazingly fast service normally for basic delivery and their prices are good. ZZF's basic delivery is a little slower but is often free and their prices are very competitive. Of course, in either case you have faster but more expensive delivery options.

Prices can change from day to day and sometimes there are specials so just before ordering I always double check. On the other hand if I need it right away, Newegg is hard to beat.

I gotta say that here in the UK, Novatech is second to none. At least as cheap if not cheaper than ebuyer. Quality products. Not necessarily the widest range, but its got everything you need. Fast delivery. Great customer support. I admit that a case I bought had suffered a dent in transit, but it was replaced with a new case using next day UPS delivery free of charge. Can't say fairer than that... www.novatech.co.uk

Also a Newegg and ZipZoomFly nut. Have had no problems at all. We've done 10s of thousands of dollars of business with newegg and zzf at the store, and have never had to call and yell at someone about something :)

Back