0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A whole bunch (please list them)

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
By Arris
Dec 5, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. As I was browsing the Gigabyte forum at www.amdforums.com (forums for www.amdmb.com) I spotted a post from Videobruce who is also a member of these forums. What other forums are you lot members of?

I am a member of discussions.hardwarecentral.com (www.hardwarecentral.com forums) and the amdmb forums.

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

None of the above but some others ;)

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,571   +103

Vote for "A whole bunch" then you muppet :D

4. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

I'm a member of :

www.anandtech.com ( not very active )

www.ttlg.com ( used to be active )

A few others that I prolly don't even remember...:blush:

5. Th3M1ghtyD8

Th3M1ghtyD8 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 794

I used to be a member of sharky forums until I discovered these forums (when I heard about the competition) and didn't have time to post in both.

At the moment I am a member of Techspot forums, and occassionally post in PC Gamer's forums http://forum.pcgamer.co.uk

6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

I used to post in Anandtech...have about +/- 100 posts over there. I also registered in Icrontic (w/ SNGX) and posted a couple times.

I didn't know PCG had a forum...I might start frequenting that as well, since I am subscribed to the magazine.

7. Th3M1ghtyD8

Th3M1ghtyD8 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 794

Yeah, has about 3000 users and occassionally has some good topics, as well as some more pointless ones like the UT vs Q3 debate that went on for months...

8. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I'm glad to say that I am only a member of TechSpot. Just happy I can devote my time to one place, and not be bothered by others.

9. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Well, there was this one time, when I was really drunk, that I posted to another forum, but it didn't mean anything, I swear!

;)

10. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,630   +321

lol phant

Anyway yeh I'm a member of this one, Icrontic, and a couple other small ones I only post on when I'm getting a slow response around here :). Actually this is the only one I frequent, I hit up the other ones probably less than once a week.

11. Phantasm66

so what you are saying is that this is your main forum and you have the odd little bit on the side???

;)

12. Mictlantecuhtli

That's what I'm saying :blush:

13. Phantasm66

what would your forum say?? ;)

women are more sensitive than us guys....

I hope you kept it secret.... or at least made a decent excuse! ;)

other excuses include:

-it was just a one time thing, and I won't post to any other forum again.
    -i was thinking about this forum the whole time.
    -i thought maybe this forum could join in....

;) :rolleyes: ;)

14. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 645

I belong to www.maxima.org because i drive a nissan maxima. Actually, I'll take a pic of it for you guys in a bit since I have everything installed right now.

15. Phantasm66

phat boy i am not pleased with you... you have a nice, loving forum here and you have to go out looking for more.... ??? ;) why go out for milk when you have a cow at home?? ;)

16. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,570   +338

I guess you missed an option on that poll for people that visit other forums but they are not PC related. In my case this is the only forum where I actually post and I'm member of (imagine that, me being a member of TS!) ;)

Sometimes I visit the competition just to see what's up, but have never registered, perhaps the only other forum I check out everyonce in a while is vBulletin's, a lot of webmaster information and these lovely hacks, too.

17. Phantasm66

yes i visit the competition to see what they are up to :evil:

18. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Don't get any of those crazy ideas now Phant, like that article you posted the other day. We dont' need any of that going on around here

19. Phantasm66

what article??

20. Vehementi

Maybe the one on the DDoS attacks, Phant?

21. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,570   +338

I ask the same question, I haven't seen anything not fitting our news style.

22. Mictlantecuhtli

23. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Hey, you guys make me feel guilty over here...
    I'm a member @ Hardware.no, MURC, Rage3d and Beyond3D... And I sometimes lurk over at the hardforum.com...

I'm @ Rage and Beyond since I just recently upgraded my gpu toa r9700pro, and wanted to be sure I made the right choice... I'm @ murc, since I was wondering about the Parhelia, and I've got a couple of RL friends who posts there...

I only visit Hardware.no when there is nothing going on here, and I'm to lazy to do anything else...

But this is the forum I like the most, and participate in... (I got less than 125 posts on all the other boards added together........)

Oh, and I'm on some norwegian politics boards... but I doubt they'll count against me.... (I hope....)

24. Vehementi

25. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,336   +278

Anand's, Sharky's, Tom's, VE3D, 2CPU, a couple of console forums, AC2HQ, and a few more. This is the only forum I visit regularly though.

LNCPapa

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.