What should we do with big daddy & little sisters in bioshock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ani123

hallo friends,i have a question about 'big daddy' and 'little sister' in bioshock.my friend is playing bioshock now and i enjoy watching it,but i have not yet clearly understood what we are supposed to do with 'big daddy' & 'little sister',my friend is a very kind person and he never hurts a 'big daddy' as it would make a 'little sister' helpless & orphan and hurting a little sister is out of question,we both love little sisters very much.can anyone give us any idea what we should do with them?

lol Sngx :p

But still Ani, you're suppose to kill the Big Daddies to either Harvest or Save the little sisters, if you harvest them you get about 400-500 ADAM which is used to buy new magic powers, if you save them you'll get little ADAM, but after saving about 3 of them you'll get a call from the Little Sister's "Mom" and will give you a teddy bear FULL of ADAM and very hard to find magic powers, it's up to you... Will you save of them or be a greedy fatcat and kill them all?

sngx1275,i agree with u that it's only a video game but one must note how real those tormented and helpless little sisters look and here lies the credit of game developers,and that is why bioshock is a great video game,where character modeling and animation look more lively than a movie.
thanks to TimeParadoX for valuable suggestion about gameplay..

well for me I just finding way to kill bigdaddy, hes one tough fullbacker at the beginning of the game. I always tried to hit and run, when i hide he disappeared, very sophisticated AI coding there lol. I also got jump by them couple of time, they just camp near the blind spot corner and charge at me when i peek a boo them!

As for the sisters, I just save them since getting all those Adam mean nothing when i can buy all the skill that i need with those given amount xD
Than i get a special teddy bear by saving them. Pretty good deal kekeke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back