What to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixstring

Best value gfx card in the Uk at the moment for under £100?

And best value for under £200?

Radeon or Geforce?

I need 2 different cards for 2 Pcs.

Any ideas as i dont have a clue :blush:

A clue

the ATI radeon 9200 graphics cards has 128mb of on board memory and the graphics quality is very good...for gaming its top knotch Be sure to check the site for updates.... I use this one

NVida gforce is also a very good card, and I have found the graphics slightly less of a quality than the radeon, but it runs a little faster...
Both good choices....for gaming, and movie watching

Both are svideo cable ready

Thanks

Cheers buddy.....

Both are for gaming. The £100 for a little used pc upgrading from a Radeon 7500 And the £200 for a very well used upgrading from a Gforce fx5200....I would push to £250 on that one if pushed :suspiciou

I have always used Gforce and am not sure if i should go to Radeon even though all reports are good. I played with both above cards today on the same monitor and the Gforce was way ahead.

Advice :knock:

NVidia versus ATI?

Let the debates begin. But I think NVidia (GE Force) is a bit less expensive, and more compatible on the low end. So unless money is no object, go with NVidia. I'm not into brand names either, so I would just get the one with the most advanced chipset at the cheapest price. In the US, I go with zipzoomfly for prices. Free shipping and no tax. Anybody found a less expensive site?

Does it matter who the manufacturer of the card is?. I see lots of Radeon 9800 but all at different prices made by different people.....whats the deal??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back