TechSpot

What to make a website about?

By XYZ359
Apr 7, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. If this is not appropriate for these forums.
    If it isn't, moderators, please delete it.

I have just one question just like the topic states.

What should I make my website about?

I certainly have the capabilities but I'm clueless on what to make.
    I'm asking you guys because you guys are creative and cool.

:grinthumb

Thanks.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Well I would say that if you were going to make a website, it would be about things that you enjoy. If you like computers and stuff, make part of it computer related. You can talk about your favorite bands, and have links...
    Um....Stuff you like to do as a hobby(cars, sports, etc.)
    Just some simple ideas. If you want it to be professional, then you might consider leaving some things out. But when you get it done, post it here if you don't mind, and have people critique it, that is the best thing!

3. erwin1978

erwin1978 TS Maniac Posts: 327

or dedicate a site on squirrels. It boggles my mind as to what makes squirrels such great escape artists. They just disappear on you once they find a tree.

4. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

I am creating a website that is aimed at something that I dislike more than anything else. Minivans.. I cant stand them. I want to create my own site that just rips minivans apart. I dont like offending people though and I feel that minivan drivers may rebel against me. Id hate to have a pack of minivans attack me on the highway..

5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Sometimes I feel like they're following me. Everywhere I turn, there's one of them. Silver, gold, purple, blue...Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Mercury...

How about a site dedicated to the plight of the African White Rhino? I heard they're almost extinct.

6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

I'm going to order a custom license plate for you.

MVANHTR

7. Ai Hate

Ai Hate TS Rookie Posts: 321

yes, they are. they were just on the news last night. poor things.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.