What to make a website about?

XYZ359

If this is not appropriate for these forums.
If it isn't, moderators, please delete it.

I have just one question just like the topic states.

What should I make my website about?

I certainly have the capabilities but I'm clueless on what to make.
I'm asking you guys because you guys are creative and cool.

:grinthumb

Thanks.

Well I would say that if you were going to make a website, it would be about things that you enjoy. If you like computers and stuff, make part of it computer related. You can talk about your favorite bands, and have links...
Um....Stuff you like to do as a hobby(cars, sports, etc.)
Just some simple ideas. If you want it to be professional, then you might consider leaving some things out. But when you get it done, post it here if you don't mind, and have people critique it, that is the best thing!

or dedicate a site on squirrels. It boggles my mind as to what makes squirrels such great escape artists. They just disappear on you once they find a tree.

I am creating a website that is aimed at something that I dislike more than anything else. Minivans.. I cant stand them. I want to create my own site that just rips minivans apart. I dont like offending people though and I feel that minivan drivers may rebel against me. Id hate to have a pack of minivans attack me on the highway..

Originally posted by svtcobra
have a pack of minivans attack me on the highway..

Sometimes I feel like they're following me. Everywhere I turn, there's one of them. Silver, gold, purple, blue...Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Mercury...

How about a site dedicated to the plight of the African White Rhino? I heard they're almost extinct.

Originally posted by Vehementi
How about a site dedicated to the plight of the African White Rhino? I heard they're almost extinct.
yes, they are. they were just on the news last night. poor things.

Back