What truely is the best game

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynesy

G'day all
I was in the mood for spending and thought I might by a PC game but i am not quite sure as to which game to get, so if possible can you post your favorite game here so we can have a bit of a dicussion as to which game i should get.
Cheers Hynesy

My favorite game is Call of Duty 2. I recommend you save your money for the XBox 360 or Ps3, those will have all the games i want on it. Like Call of Duty 3, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Haze, and of course, my all time favorite, Halo 2. You can choose from any one of those games. Halo 2 is for PC I think, but i'm not sure.

the games you listed are great, I sold my ps2 and xbox and 23 games on ebay and still undecided what to do with the money, buy adn xbox 360, save it until the release of the ps3 or put it into upgrading my computer further

Halo 2 will release with Vista and work only on Vista. It's not going to be released for XP. ATM, it's only available on the Xbox.
Coming back to the point, my all time favourite game is Grim Fandango. Hilarious and one game which I can play over and over again for the laughs.

Ok, so maybe not Halo 2, but the games i listed are great. I believe they are coming out for the next gen consoles shortly. You should play Call of Duty 2, or medal of honor. I also like some games on Nintendo.

I believe that you should leave your computer the way it is.

Playstanstion 3 is a rip off, dont get it, its $500 and the games are $75.

Save up for an Xbox 360, it will have some really good games you wont want to stop playing. After you sold all that stuff, you should buy an Xbox 360 and start with the game "Perfect Dark Zero".

Its a 9.5 rating so I do believe it is good.

Yeh, i have MOH allied assult, its great, i also had MOH frontline, european assualt and rising sun on ps2, all great games

There are many good games coming towards Xbox's way. So you should wait for those. Byt he way, It's pretty cool that all the Xbox controllers are wireless.

I have to go with Half Life 2. It has been the most inovative game I've played in a long time.
I mostly stick with military shooters, but HL2 is a step above the rest.
Playing GR Advanced Warfighter now which is OK.
COD1&2
MOH
The orig Ghost Recon is by far the best squad based game.
ohh, and last,
Max Payne was a lot of fun with bullet time,,,,,,

My favorite game is driving on a freeway in Los Angeles and trying to avoid getting hit by some ***** cutting five lines at 80mph to make it to the exit ramp that he almost missed.....

Now that's a rush.

Ahh... My favorite game of all time is Counter Strike (before Source). I loved having like 50,000 different servers to play on and all of the different maps!

Personally I think bf2 is the best game created. It beats counter strike with having many more options and more strategy. Plus nobody cheats in bf2 as much as in Counter strike.

I'll admit one of the biggest drawbacks to CS is all of the wall hacks. But all of the crazy maps people would put together was amazing. I played a map (can't remember the name, maybe CS Jeep) where you could drive trucks around and AWP's were not allowed. There was very little in the way of cover, except for driving the Jeep or schoolbus!

I don't think games are only about graphics though. It's a combination of the graphics, gameplay and other factors, all of which combine to make Grim Fandango the best game ever IMO.

This maybe dating myself a bit, but when I was a youngster, me and my buddies used to play Choplifter and Loadrunner almost non stop. Our parents would have to kick us outside just to get us to stop playing these. No where near as cool as todays games, but the moving stick figures were better than pong! And we didn't have to pay much for 'em either.

i agree with Rage_3K_Moiz, games with good graphics are good, but what are graphics if the gameplay is sh*t. Super mario is still one of my all time favorite games, just because of the gameplay, simple yet fun :p

All time Strategy Game(PC): Codename: Panzer & Rome: Total war

My personal favorite for XBOX360: The GR Advanced Warfigther and The Elder Scroll 4 Oblivion.

If wan to have a hack-n-slash game try with Diablo2, Sacred or Titan Quest!!
Easy playing n fun killing monster n demon!!!

As far as strategy goes, I'd like to play the upcoming Supreme Commander. Kinda reminds u of Tiberian Sun, innit?

For me, graphics are everything. You know why??? Because basically every game now has the same storyline and a bit different gameplay. How many times have you heard this, ("...This is mankind's last chance to survive...")?

yes...... i have the same thought....... I waiting for Supreme Commander and also Medieval: Total War..... Hope these games can let me spend my lovely weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back