What Utility Programs Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used Norton Utilities for a long time,but I decided to take it off of my pc.It tends to conflict with other software,and it hogs up alot of resources.

I found a program called Tune up Utilities 2004.It does not take up alot of resources,and has some nice features.I have been using this for a couple of weeks ,and really like this program.You can try it free for 30 days with full function http://www.tune-up.com/

I was on this site and someone recomended Reg Supreme.I downloaded the program,and it found a ton of errors in my registry.You can fix the problem,and then back it up.It seems like a good program,but I had to run it 6 times on a deep scan.The first time it found 168 errors.I ran it again to make sure my registry was error free,but it found 12 more unneccessary keys.I then ran it 4 more times,and it kept finding the same 12 keys,after it told me they were fixed.GO FIGURE.

I have Tune-up Utilities 2004 (this was rated one of the best)
CC Cleaner
Reg Supreme

What utilities do you use to make your system run smooth.Tune up Utilites only found a few errors in my registry,but Reg Supreme found a ton.I'm lost here on what to do for a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back