TechSpot

What's Goin' Down Y'all...

By tallmanhouse
Sep 12, 2006
  1. Hey y'all!! New here..really just needing a little help with IRQ conflict((I posted a thread in "Device Drivers"))...I mostly use my pc for Office and to browse the net. I'm from Pennsylvania and I love action-adventure,role-playing, and stradegy games, for example-the age old game Shivers for win95 LOL, CSI:3 Dimensions of Murder,CSI,Myst,Scratches,etc.... right now I'm playing around with Grand Theft Auto Dice City and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. James Bond is another fav as well. Splinter Cell...ahhh,I could go on. My boyfriend and I are well familiar with the way around a pc and such((especially since he is a computer electronic engineer...lol)) but this IRQ with my System Timer is makin me scratch my head....I'm thankful we are awaiting a new Alienware pc to be built and shipped, but, this is my trusty old laptop that I've had since 2000 and I have a lot of important stuff on there...so here I am!!! Hopefully y'all can ponder this with me and lead me in a better direction!!! Hollar!! ;) Jen

2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Hello and Welcome to Techspot!! :)

Just out of curiosity, what James Bond game's do you like? I like a lot Everything or Nothing, and Nightfire. I haven't tried the newest game.

Regards :)

3. tallmanhouse

tallmanhouse TS Rookie Topic Starter

James Bond....

Nice! We have Nightfire right now...but I have played the 1st one on Nintendo 64 and my son has the newest one....haven't played much of it yet...but it's cool!!!

4. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Did you mean N64's Goldeneye? That was a superb game.
    I guess I should get the "From Russia with love" game. It should be similar to Everything or Nothing :)

Well, see you around here :)

Regards :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.