Whats the coolest case mod you have done or seen?

cm1286

For me it was buddy who built like a hood scoop ontop of his server case deffinetely something I have never seen and he hand molded it all by himself.

How about you guys what have u seen?

I am biased on this one

SideFull.jpg

Local braggin rights.

wolfram said:
Why does it need two PSU´s???
I had learned how to make use of x-tra psu's I had lying around.
2x350w rectifying less current than the 500w psu I was using, creating
much less heat in my case and better amperage stability on each power rail.
I got lucky to find the tall server case to do it in.

SOcRatEs said:
I had learned how to make use of x-tra psu's I had lying around.
2x350w rectifying less current than the 500w psu I was using, creating
much less heat in my case and better amperage stability on each power rail.
I got lucky to find the tall server case to do it in.

Thanks for the response SOcRatEs!
That sounds very good!

I was thinking of the same mod, but with a tv. Did you solder you're cables on the graphic card? Or do you have an exterior cable running from inside the case to the out side for the video?? Do you have it running on the same power as the psu (jummperd off the 120 ac before it get turned into dc?) ??? thief that was my idea...

Anyways props to ya. Sickness

I did the twin psu thing a while ago with 2 300w's. I had a much smaller case so i mounted the psu's underneath my pc as a pair of feet.

I'm now using an old server case that's well and truly modded with a fair few mods still in progress. I cut the one piece cover in two so that 1 side is removable, cut 2 windows in it, and well and truly lit it up. I'm now in the process of making a new front for it, I've cut the entire bottom half off and am going to fit the front of a small case to it so that it has a sliding door to cover my fan speed controller and all the switches.

If anyone is interested i will see about getting some pic's of it.

I don't own a digital camera but i can borrow one. I will sort some pic's out as soon as i can then!!

Back