TechSpot

Whats up? -an openminded/aware male

?

True or false, Take what your given, Share what you can...

1. Does not compute

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hmmm, I guess...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ya, thats true

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hell ya, preach it.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
By Josiiah
Dec 19, 2003
  1. Hello fellow tech goers,
    Allow me to introduce myself. I am Josiah Ogram, I come from the west coast of the contenental USA. I got word of a givaway for sharing with the tech spot community. Thats a very nice Gfx card they're giving away :D
    So, Im here to share my knowlege and tales. Feel free to email me at Josiah___@hotmail.com
    Iv loved tech all my life, the internet is my playground and computers are my cyber-link. I know a lot of cool stuff and have a few tales to spin.

-Josiah C. Ogram

Edited by Poertner_1274: Watch language on boards

2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

Let's hear some of your 'cool s**t' then ...

So far I only caught the last part. :D

[Just kidding ;) ]

Edited by Poertner_1274: Watch language on boards

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Welcome aboard to the TechSpot community. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And please be polite and don't clutter the boards with vulgar words, we try to keep this as family oriented as we can. Thanks and enjoy your time spent with us.

4. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

I had to make an edit myself, as you changed the meaning of my post poert :=). It's still squeaky clean, so no need to worry.

5. Josiiah

Josiiah TS Rookie Topic Starter

Ok Nic, thats cool, thats for the heads up on that. Poerner, Im gonna jump over to the recent thread on making a budget PC. I just made one Im pretty proud of so I might have some advise. BTW I love your qote... Iv never seen that one before.

Later....

-Jo

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.