TechSpot

Whats Up TS

By conradguerrero
Mar 4, 2007
  1. Hey everyone, I'm checking my email and come across a thread resurrection. So why not it's been like 5 years, I bet this place is just as informative and full of smart people who enjoy helping others. What's up old timers!? :wave:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Welcome back conradguerrero.

I`m pleased to meet you.

Techspot has changed a lot in the five years since you`ve been away. Check out our forums ;) Sure it`s just as informative and helpful as no doubt it was when you were last here, but it`s just so much bigger.

We now have over 67.000 members.

I`ve been a member for just over two years and I`ve seen quite a few changes in my time.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.

welcome back.

Regards Howard :)

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.